Saturday, April 5, 2008

Short Update

Heya hi all, Grump's still kickin' but I have been working nearly non-stop up until last night. Me and my little band were rapidly deployed to another part of the country and have been neck deep in it. For now things have quieted down, and everyone is getting some much needed rest.

For those trying to follow for home, forget it - you aren't getting much of the truth. Things are both better and much worse than what's on the news. I'll say for my part all I care about right now is that all my buddies get home to their families safe.

Please don't send anymore care packages - right now we aren't there to receive them, and by the time we do get back to camp we may be moving again. More later on that.

I'll try to keep posting, but right now I am pretty much spent.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Grumpy. We pray for you as often as youcross our minds here. Keep taking names and kicking muj ass.

Nixon said...

Shi'ite happens, man. Stay safe!

David M said...

The Thunder Run has linked to this post in the blog post - From the Front: 04/06/2008 - News and Personal dispatches from the front lines.

KA said...

always happy to know that you're safe, grump.

membrain said...

I just found your blog through LT Nixon's Tuesdaze Bloggin' Roundup.

Stay as safe as you can.