Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Bruce Willis to Hollywood - STFU!

Not that actors aren't entitled to their opinions - but just because they are members of the Film Actors Guild they shouldn't start feeling all self-important. Being an action star doesn't make you an expert on military strategy.

Take it from Bruce:


I don't think my opinion means jack s**t, because I'm an actor. "Why do actors think their opinions mean more because you act? You just caught a break as an actor. There are hundreds - thousands - of actors who are just as good as I am, and probably better. "Have you heard anything useful come out of an actor's mouth lately?"

I believe Gary Sinise said something similar to some silly reporter who shoved a mike in his faced and asked what he thought of the war. He said something like - Who cares what I think, I'm just an actor. I tried to find the exact quote but couldn't - if anyone knows what it is shoot me an e-mail.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sgt Grumpy's hometown has a popular radio station that has listeners call in every Thursday and vote for "Loser of the week". This past Thursday Rosie O'Donnell won the vote almost unanimously for her outrageous statements on "The View" recently. We keep it "Real" here!