Friday, March 27, 2009

Back to work

I go on terminal leave starting Monday, having completed the clearing and demob processes last week. I have a few things to take care of up at my Guard unit and then I am back to work as a civie! For those that are interested, I have started another blog focused on Project Management called The Grumpy PM. I imagine it will be a bit dull for most of my readers, but if you are interested in project management, I'll see you there.

Up next: best practices for dealing with terps. CI Roller, I'm expecting you to weigh in.

5 comments:

CI-Roller Dude said...

Grumpy, I'm sorry, but what is Project Mangment? Is that like loading up the M1114 with troops, ammo, water and going on a convoy and making sure you make it to the mission and back?
That would be a project to manage... WTF.
Terps....I have lots of stories...

Anonymous said...

HI,HO...HI,HO...

:)
...glad things worked out for you.

America's SgtMaj. said...

How about best practices in dealing with thieving brownie pilferers?

I'll bet THAT would be a hot topic.

Anonymous said...

At least it's not "Special Projects" That's the euphamism we used for "Waiting for the axe to fall".

Good luck,
FMD

Sergeant Grumpy said...

Hey Top,

All I had to do to get plenty of those tasty, tasty brownies for my team was not act like a Marine.