Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Update on Grumpy

It's been a little while since my last post, but really there isn't a lot to say. The last few weeks have been non-stop weapons and tactics training. So much so that I have probably shot more in the last 2 weeks than in my entire Army career - I am talking about 10 solid days of shooting all day. Not sitting around all day to take your turn shooting 40 rounds, but shooting the whole day with multiple weapons systems. I also got to attend a prestigious shooting school in the Rocky Mountains I may post about in the future - but probably not [;)

This post is also a test of Blogger's e-mail posting since I can't be sure the Army won't turn off access to blogger.com, so I want to be sure I can get e-mail posts out. The only other problem will be internet access, since I will be forward.

1 comments:

Sergeant Grumpy said...

OK, I guess that worked, but it doesn't take html tags - if anyone knows how to make that work shoot me a note. I am too damn tired to research it right about now.