Monday, September 10, 2007

It's a Chuck Norris World

I can't add much to the debate following the Petraeus / Crocker report, other than to say the attacks on the General's integrity are below despicable. Soooo, instead I thought I would share some humor.

One thing I didn't mention from my Iraq trip is the latrine poetry - we've all seen it, whether in High School, airports, or sports venues. But I have to tell you, and my brothers and sisters in arms will vouch for me here - nowhere has it been elevated to such an art form as in the military.

It was the second thing everyone was talking about after the heat - did you see the art work in stall 6, yeah, what about the Nasty Girls rant in stall 2. But what seems to be as omnipresent as "I was here" are Chuck Norris facts.

What the hell are Chuck Norris facts? Well, here a few examples:

  • Chuck Norris doesn't shoot erhabee (Iraqi for terrorist), he stares them down until they explode.
  • Chuck Norris does not sleep, he waits.
  • Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried. Ever.
  • The quickest way to a man's heart is with Chuck Norris' fist.
  • Contrary to popular belief, America is not a democracy, it is a Chucktatorship.
  • Time waits for no man. Unless that man is Chuck Norris.

Can't get enough and want more, well someone has taken the time to compile Chuck Norris facts for your reading pleasure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You never cease to crack me up. Need some Sharpies?

Hope

Anonymous said...

That's hysterical! Thanks for the bit of humor - we all could sure use it this week!