Monday, December 3, 2007

Tagged

Thanks (i think?) to Katana for tagging me for a meme. The rules are that I must (1) List 7 random facts about myself, (2) tag 7 people, and (3) leave a comment on their blog letting them know.

So Katana tagged me like weeks ago, and I didn't even know what the hell a meme was/is. And I don't even know 7 people with blogs who I can tag, but..... in the interest of giving my readers something different, here goes:

1. I don't deal well with authority and hate being told what to do. (I know, I know, what am I doing in the frikin' Army? Well, I'm in the Guard.)
2. I have a tattoo of the Tasmanian Devil on my shoulder. Few people outside my unit know this.
3. I am totally that white guy who is only mainly interested in Asian girls, especially American-born. Why, ask valleygirl, she's done the analysis.
4. While I am the guy who makes friends with everyone, and can get anything anywhere from my connections, in truth I am an introvert, and have to recover in solitude for all the time spent talking to people. I retreat to my books and blog.
5. My wife is truly my best friend. I don't understand my friends who always complain about their wives. I'd rather be with her then out with the guys.
6. I never thought I was any good a learning foreign languages, but since I first joined the Army I have learned to get by in 4 languages. Czech, Russian, Serbo-Croatian, Iraqi. Of course once I am "done" needing a language the vocabulary has gone for all but Czech, and of course Iraqi.
7. When it comes to Pirates versus Ninjas, I am without a doubt in the Pirate camp. Most ninjas run around in their long underwear, never have any fun or pick up cool women. And since discovering their source of power, the mystique surrounding Ninjas just isn't there anymore. Pirates, arghh, pirates on the other hand party ALL the time(like me), drink rum while working(again like me), and always, I mean always get the girl (ok, not so much). They know that rampaging through a coastal town shouldn't be all work. Now ninjas, they would just kill everyone and leave, not pirates. Exception: Katana is the only cool Ninja I know.

Tag your it? Damn, I am such a loser, I am only able to tag my buddy CI Roller Dude!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A pirate...I KNEW it!

KA said...

hahaha, man, i've had a day. got a speeding ticket, had to do a presentation from HELL, then had to take care of a 90 lb stray dog that wandered into my yard. Had to take care of him until his owner could come by...

thanks for posting this! your timing couldn't be better!

Valley Girl said...

Thanks for the link, dude. I love that you love Asian girls. I'm sure they love you, too.

Sergeant Grumpy said...

Kat, np, hope you are having a better day.

Val, that's right!