Monday, November 12, 2007

Thank a Veteran Today

Happy Veteran's Day to all my fellow vets. Especially Bill, Jim, 'Widge, and the SFOR crew. And of course all you 'knucks in the Battalion. If you know a Veteran take the time to thank them today for the sacrifices they've made for our Nation.

I know I haven't written lately, I'm working on an update post, but I do want everyone to know I am doing fine - the hours have been 16+ a day, so it's been hard to carve out the time. Also thanks from me and the boys for the care packages that have come in! It is always nice to have a little something from home when you need a lift.

Lastly, I want to put another plug in for my effort to raise money for Soldiers Angels. Anything bought through my Amazon storefront, or anything bought thru the Amazon search box (both to the right) will result in a commission (less taxes) I am donating. I will also be donating my Adsense revenue. So, while won't encourage additional consumption - if you are going to by it anyways, consider coming thru this page to Amazon and help those Soldiers in need.

~SG

3 comments:

Bag Blog said...

It is good to know you are doing well. Thanks for your service to our country. Stay safe!

KA said...

It's always good to hear tha tyou are donig well. Keep us posted so we know ur' still alive and kickin'

KA said...

Hey, i just tagged you for a meme.